This digital turbo boiler is a quality made 304 grade stainless steel turbo boiler.
The 35Liter size is the total rated size brimful, so typically if you are using this as a beer boiler you would probably only fill it up to 25-30L so you had 5-10 litres of head space to boil comfortably.
The boiler has a quality made stainless tap with stainless barb and 1/2inch thread so you can attach the wide range of other half inch fittings such as camlocks and many other fittings that we can supply.
The unit comes with a concealed element for easy cleaning.
The digital display can be set from 0C and up to 140C with 1C incriments and 1C resolution on the display.
The side of the boiler is pre-marked with graduations in litres and gallons that are accurate to +/- 1 liter.
- Liters and Gallon Graduations
- Stainless steel tap with barb and 1/2 thread
- Dual element control (so you can adjust the power from 500watts, 1900watts or 2400watts)
- Compatible with the reflux and pot still that we sell (NOTE: when using our pot or reflux stills do not use more than 1900watts)
- Easy to use
- Great for use as a hot liquor tank, boiler, or hot water urn
- Concealed element for easy cleaning
- Compatible with reflux and pot still. Stainless clamps will secure distillation lid air tight